Monday, June 08, 2009

Gods Lily and me

I love this lily and what it represents.

My friend has so lovingly been growing flowers in her yard for decades. This particular blossom called my name and asked me to grab my camera. :-)

Today is a brand new day, fresh with inspiration and goodness.

This lily doesn't have to think about anything. It doesn't worry about food or clothing or shelter or its love life or its offspring.

Flowers just exist. They blossom into their full beauty, ever so gently and naturally.

We, as Gods ideas, are like this flower. We gently and naturally blossom into what God intended us to be. Those around us have the privilege of partaking in the beauty we are expressing.

Through us, others catch a glimpse of the beauty of divine Love. I cherish thinking about the idea of God being Love. As Love, She naturally gives us all good imaginable.

There can never be a moment in time where we do not have all we could ever possibly need.

While the lily may only be in bloom for a week or two, we have a much longer lifetime to express our qualities to all those with whom our paths cross.

Today I rejoice in the fact that I get to blossom as this lily so easily does. You and I get to bring smiles to those who look upon us. May your day be filled with so much inner beauty and joy that all those whom your thoughts rest upon may be blessed!

1 comment:

Tre ~ said...

Tender, true, the visible image evoking the nudge of reality it exudes for each and all....fully of love....fully provided for with every ounce of what that includes...from the safe structural haven of thought to the oasis of a nook wherever we dwell....each in his/her own sweet space...being. you've captured such a remarkable image..in the flower and in the idea it grows for all. love this so much :) hugs.